Title: Treasury - Withdraw idle USDC from deprecated GMI pool
Squad: Treasury Department
Date Created: 6/12/23
Forum Post: Link
- BanklessDAO has 2,306.9623 USDC in a deprecated Index Coop contract.
- This proposal is to pull these funds and deposit them into the BanklessDAO Multisig
The Bankless Indices project has launched the GMI 2 index on IndexCoop in season 3 (link)
Since then IndexCoop deprecated the GMI pool due to “not found product market fit or accumulated significant TVL” and flipped everything into USDC (link 1). Since then we have 2,306.9623 USDC sitting idle in a deprecated Index Coop contract.
The steps would be as follows:
- BDAO multisig would submit a ‘withdraw’ transaction 1 to collect all the USDC from the deprecated GMI contract
- The USDC would then be deposited into the BanklessDAO multisig.
- This proposal has passed Treasury Department’s temp check as seen here 3 ✅
- Get approval on the forum proposal ✅
- Take to Snapshot for final ratification.